Thursday, December 9, 2021

25 Days of Christmas Decorations - Day #9 - A Concertina Nativity Scene #2

 

A Concertina Nativity Scene #2

Top view

As an advent gift to the readers of my blog, I will be posting Christmas decorations every day for the next 25 days.  I hope these Christmas decorations will brighten your day and bring joy to your home.

Today's decoration is a concertina nativity scene.  This scene is similar to yesterday's scene.  I thought about the design overnight and decided that there are too many scenes and I wanted to enhance the star.  I modified the star design, added a border around the first slice and put adhesive jewels on the five stars.  I think I am happy for now. There are other things where I could refine this design but I do need to move on. I have no plans as to where this 25 days of Christmas decorations is taking me, but I am enjoying the journey and I hope you are too.

Here is the PDF file.  I use 65 lb. cardstock. I  used Neenah brand 65 lb White Gold metallic cardstock from Office Depot. 

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

The scenes are glued from a tab behind each scene. The last scene uses the round cut out from the pretty paper as a back drop. One of the stars from the pretty paper is glued to the center of the last star scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment