Monday, December 13, 2021

25 Days of Christmas Decorations - Day #13 Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer Christmas Tree Ornament

Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer Christmas Tree Ornament 

As an advent gift to the readers of my blog, I will be posting Christmas decorations every day for the next 25 days.  I hope these Christmas decorations will brighten your day and bring joy to your home.

Today's decoration is a Rudolph, the red nose reindeer Christmas tree ornament. I love this design because it  reminds me of a department store shopping bag that I saw in New York City when I was a little girl of seven or eight.  My aunt took me to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes and a movie. The streets of New York City were beautiful.  The department store windows were all decked out in their Christmas finery.  The hustle and bustle of the city with people dressed in winter coats and hats.  Many people were carrying shopping bags from this department store with reindeer on them.  I think the department store might have been Lord & Taylor but I am not sure. All I remember is the reindeer had swirly antlers.

Here is the PDF file.  I use 65lb. cardstock. I used a 6 inch piece of thread that was knotted and I taped  it to the back of the ornament to hang them up on the tree.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

These designs are simple to make as they are layered pieces of paper.  Look at the photos for embellishment placement.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I always want to do count down projects for the holidays and then run out of time! Maybe I should start now? LOL!

    ReplyDelete