Saturday, December 4, 2021

25 Days of Christmas Decorations - Day #4 - Gingerbread House, Man & Woman Christmas Tree Ornament


Gingerbread House, Man & Woman Christmas Tree Ornament

As an advent gift to the readers of my blog, I will be posting Christmas decorations every day for the next 25 days.  I hope these Christmas decorations will brighten your day and bring joy to your home.

Today's decoration is a gingerbread house, man & woman Christmas tree ornament.  I will be using these same designs tomorrow when I make a pop-up Gingerbread house.

Here is the PDF file.  I use 65 lb. cardstock. I used a 6 inch piece of thread that was knotted and I taped  it to the back of the ornament to hang them up on the tree.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

These designs are simple to make as they are layered pieces of paper.  Look at the photos for embellishment placement.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    every day... a surprise, I'm so happy! The files are all so beautiful. Thank you very much, I love them all. Wishing you a very blessed and Merry Christmas!
    Frédérique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are enjoying my files. Wishing you a Joyous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete