Tuesday, December 14, 2021

25 Days of Christmas Decorations - Day #14 Santa Claus, Sleigh and Candy Cane Tree Ornaments


 Santa Claus, Sleigh and Candy CaneTree Ornaments 

As an advent gift to the readers of my blog, I will be posting Christmas decorations every day for the next 25 days.  I hope these Christmas decorations will brighten your day and bring joy to your home.


Today's decoration is a Santa Claus, Sleigh and Candy CaneTree Ornaments. 

Here is the PDF file.  I used 65lb. foil cardstock from Michaels.  I used a 6 inch piece of thread that was knotted and I taped  it to the back of the ornament to hang them up on the tree.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.


These designs are simple to make as they are layered pieces of paper. 
Look at the photos for embellishment placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment