Thursday, December 23, 2021

25 Days of Christmas Decorations - Day #23 A Jointed Snowman Christmas Ornament

A Jointed Snowman Christmas Ornament 

As an advent gift to the readers of my blog, I will be posting Christmas decorations every day for the next 25 days.  I hope these Christmas decorations will brighten your day and bring joy to your home.

Today's decoration is a jointed snowman Christmas ornament.

Here is the PDF file. I  used 65 lb cardstock. Four mini fasteners or brads are needed to make the snowman's arms and boots move.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.


Glue the scarf, and hat pieces on the snowman.

Glue the holly on the hat.

Glue the cuff on the boot.  Add the rest of the embellishments. Attach the arms and the boots with a mini fastener. I taped on a hanger to the back of the snowman so that it could be hung on the tree.

I glued on a candy cane to his hand to add some interest.

1 comment: