Friday, December 17, 2021

25 Days of Christmas Decorations - Day #17 Three Christmas Tree Angel Ornaments

Three Christmas Tree Angel Ornaments - The two angels on the left have 3D wings. The bottom left angel is a snowflake angel which you can modify and use your own designed snowflake.

As an advent gift to the readers of my blog, I will be posting Christmas decorations every day for the next 25 days.  I hope these Christmas decorations will brighten your day and bring joy to your home.

Today's decoration is three Christmas tree angel ornaments.

Here is the PDF file.  I use 65 lb. white cardstock, 65 lb foil cardstock from Michaels and vellum. I used a 6 inch piece of thread.   I taped it to the back of the foil ornament.  On the two angles with the 3D wings, there is a hole which the thread can be strung through.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

This angel is glued onto foil cardstock.

This angel has wings that are glued onto the angels back.

This angel has wings that are glued onto the angels back.  The angel's skirt is a snowflake.  I have included a snowflake in the file. If you would like, you can cut your own snowflake with the hexagon design that I have included in the file.

The angels look pretty on the Christmas tree. 

1 comment: