Tuesday, December 7, 2021

25 Days of Christmas Decorations - Day #7 - A Gingerbread House Diorama

 A Gingerbread House Diorama 

 As an advent gift to the readers of my blog, I will be posting Christmas decorations every day for the next 25 days.  I hope these Christmas decorations will brighten your day and bring joy to your home.

Today's decoration is a gingerbread diorama.

Here is the PDF file.  I use 65 lb. cardstock. I  used Neenah brand 65 lb White Gold metallic cardstock from Office Depot.  I recommend using overcut to cut out this design as the intricate pieces might not cut out correctly.  I also used 65 lb. foil cardstock from Michaels.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

Eight double thickness tabs keep the diorama scenes together.

The tabs slide into the sides of the scenes.

 Look at the photos for embellishment placement.

The diorama looks wonderful amongst my other Christmas decorations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine!
    Wonderful!! Thank you very much for the file. Have a god time!
    Fred

    ReplyDelete