Monday, December 14, 2020

A Zig-Zag Winter Scene Card

Zig-Zag Winter scene card laying flat. I love the pop of color from the red cardinal.


This is a beautiful zig-zag winter scene card to give as a holiday card. The scenery in this slice form depicts a snowy scene in a mountain village. Two children are ice skating in a pond near a church.  A deer and a red cardinal are standing watch over the scene.   The card is 5 1/2 inches tall x 5 inches wide.

The scenes are glued together to create the card.

The scenes are connected in a zig zag design.

The back of the card looks just as good as the front of the card. The back scene has the tab glued first and then the metallic paper is glued on top of it. The oval is centered in the back of the this scene.

I used Neenah brand 65 lb cardstock, white gold metallic paper from Office Depot.    

Here is the PDF.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.



Wishing all a Happy Holiday!

8 comments:

  1. Your card is pure perfection, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful design. Now I really will have to get started on my cards for next year. After all, you have done all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realize it is a little late in the season for this card but I have to be in the holiday mood to make it. 😊 I have a couple of more holiday designs to post before I can move on to my engineering projects which I plan to start in the new year.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for all the work you put in. It was a pleasure to make it. Happy holidays and an inspirational 2021

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just found this Blog site. Amazing, you are very creative. I like to create popup cards for friends, family and others but it is a very slow process for me to get started with a base idea. Your many many ideas will give me help with the mechanics of the cards. Thank you for sharing your creativity it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. My goal is to share my knowledge and have others create their own amazing creations.

      Delete