Tuesday, December 15, 2020

A Kinder Joy Box For Christmas Gift Giving


Kinder Joy Christmas Boxes

My grandchildren love Kinder Joy eggs.  I bought a box of 12 eggs from Costco and decided to make a Christmas box for the egg.  I made three different designs, a Christmas tree, a Santa and a Gnome. The design is not perfect as I feel there is a buckle in the side of the box.  My constraints are the size of an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. I would make the box a tad bigger if I had the room.  I think this box is the best I can make it. I could make the box in two pieces.  However, I want the box to be simple and a one piece box fits my goal of being simple to make.

Here is the PDF.   I used 65 lb foil cardstock from Michaels for the green, gold and red foil.  I used Neenah brand WhiteGold metallic cardstock from Office Depot.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

The tab in the back slides into the box.  You can put a sticker on it to seal the box if necessary.

These Kinder Joy eggs make a great gift to give to neighbors.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your clever design. Now I will have to find out what a Kinder egg is. Thank you again, and this time... Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are an egg with a surprise toy on one side and a little chocolate treat on the other side. They sell them in the check out lane at Walmart for $1.48.

      Happy Holidays to you and your family!

      Delete