Sunday, July 21, 2019

A Purse Favor for a Shower Party

Purse Favor

I made this purse favor for my daughter's wedding shower a couple of years ago.  I got caught up in the whirlwind of the wedding and I just realized that I forgot to post it.

Here is the PDF. I used a pretty metallic cardstock and metallic ribbon.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16tTjo6H2xkAMMhRPV9tdIK6HJA4vPO6B/view?usp=sharing

Here is the .Studio file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fry17JG50Dh_PIVdBMkFqjfgqzNaOcnw/view?usp=sharing

The purse is easy to make by creasing the folds and gluing the bottom and side tabs.  Each handle is folded and glued together.  The tabs are inserted into the top of the purse in the slit. I added a heart charm with an initial which was hung with a gold metallic thread. When tying the bow, hold the purse upside down to get a perfect bow.

  Cut two 10 inch pieces of ribbon.

 Glue the ribbon to the inside of the purse as shown I the photos above and below.

 Four Hershey Kisses fit nicely on the bottom of the purse.

Completed purse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment