Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Two Farm Dioramas For Thanksgiving

Two Farm Dioramas For Thanksgiving 

Happy Thanksgiving!  As I take time to give thanks for the many blessings in my life, I want you to know that I am grateful for all who come to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy the two farm dioramas that I made and I wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Tranquil Farm Diorama

This first diorama is a tranquil scene with deer and Canadian geese swimming in a pond.  The farm is surrounded by a white fence with a barn and windmill.  The main house is seen in the distance on a hill.


Gathering Pumpkins Farm Diorama

This second diorama uses the same two scenes as the first diorama with two geese swimming in a pond and the barn with a windmill. The additional scenes are a boy and girl gathering pumpkins on a bright sunny day.

I  used Neenah brand 65 lb White Gold metallic cardstock from Office Depot. I recommend using a new blade and overcut to cut out this design as the intricate pieces might not cut out correctly.  

Here is the PDF.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

This Diorama is put together with eight tabs.  Each tab is two ply.  They have been glued together to make them sturdy.  These tabs are then slid into the side of each scene. Pretty paper is glued to the first scene.

Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving Day!




7 comments:

  1. Thank you! The only problem is that the svg file only has 2 panels from diorama #2... all the rest are missing including diorama #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest of the file is there if you scroll beyond the viewable area.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, your design is beautiful. On the plus side it is also something that my pea-brain can handle! You are an amazing artist! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the complement. I am sure you are very capable. 😊 Glad that you enjoy my work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have a silly question - on the front panel on both which patterned paper did you use? Or is it vinyl? I love the flowers and leaves
    🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used a 6 x 6 patterned paper from Joanns. I did not mention it in my post because it is no longer in stock. I love the 6 x 6 patterned paper stacks as opposed to the 12 x 12 papers stacks. The 6 x 6 paper stacks have smaller patterns that do not overwhelm the designs that I create. I typically try to make my designs smaller than 6 x 6 so that I can take advantage of this paper.

    ReplyDelete