Tuesday, December 12, 2023

A North Pole Diorama With Elves

 

A North Pole Diorama With Elves

The diorama looks wonderful amongst my other Christmas decorations for the tea party for my granddaughters. The tea party was a complete success. The girls were thrilled with the festivities.  They hugged the American Girl dolls while they were conversing together and enjoying their food.

I made the tablecloth, napkins and the scones basket for the party.  The potholder design was coded with TurtleStitch and embroidered on my embroidery machine. Here is the code if you would like to make one too. https://www.turtlestitch.org/users/Elaine/projects/Christmas%20Tree%20Arcs

Here is the PDF file for the elf diorama.  I used 65 lb. cardstock. I  used Neenah brand 65 lb White Gold metallic cardstock from Office Depot.  I recommend using overcut to cut out this design as the intricate pieces might not cut out correctly.  I also used 65 lb. foil cardstock from Michaels.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG. Zoom out to see the entire file as it goes beyond the visible area.

Eight double thickness tabs keep the diorama scenes together.

The tabs slide into the sides of the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment