Monday, November 13, 2023

One Tough Puzzle Reimagined

One Tough Puzzle Reimagined 
The above placement of the pieces is the solution to the puzzle

My latest obsession is jigsaw puzzles.  I learned that there are people who can put a 500 piece puzzle together in about 30 minutes. I wondered how long it would take for me to do this task. I purchased a Ravensberger puzzle called Circle of Colors: Donuts.  It took me three hours to complete this puzzle. Here is a link to the puzzle https://www.ravensburger.us/products/jigsaw-puzzles/adult-puzzles/circle-of-colors-donuts-17346/index.html

While it was a lot of fun to put the puzzle together, I don't think I am close to becoming a puzzle champion. However, I can make a puzzle easily using my Silhouette software.  In this blog posting, I have reimagined a puzzle called "One Tough Puzzle".  The puzzle is no longer produced but you can find a copy on Ebay. The puzzle is just nine pieces that can be assembled together but there is only one way that the puzzle will fit together correctly. There are over 300,000 wrong ways to put this puzzle together but just one right way! My puzzle has the same results.

Here is the PDF.  I used 65 lb. cardstock which has a different color on its opposite side.  This is necessary to solve the puzzle.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG. 

I have also printed this puzzle with my 3D printer.  Here is its link. https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lHqL7chFYNp-tough-puzzle-2


1 comment:

  1. Большое спасибо! Это так увлекательно ❤️

    ReplyDelete