Monday, May 22, 2023

Circus Diorama Decoration for a Birthday Party

Circus Diorama Decoration for a Birthday Party
This circus diorama would make a beautiful table decoration for a birthday party.

Eight double thickness tabs keep the five diorama scenes together.

The tabs slide into the sides of the scenes.

Here is the PDF file. I used Neenah brand 65 lb White Gold metallic cardstock from Office Depot.  I also used 65 lb. foil cardstock from Michaels.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG. The file goes beyond the viewable area.  Zoom out to see the entire file.

When cutting out the design, I recommend using overcut as the intricate pieces might not cut out correctly and possibly, cutting the design with two passes.

 Look at the photos for embellishment placement.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful work! I was just looking for this for my grandson's first birthday!

    ReplyDelete