Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Mother's Day Lily Flower Box

Lily box for Mother's Day

I created this cute little Lily flower box to give to the ladies at my mother's assisted living residence for Mother's Day. The box holds one Hershey kiss.  It is a 1 1/2 inch square box.  This box could be used as a favor at a wedding or a shower.  The box and flower are not hard to put together.  It is time consuming to make the flower.  I do recommend waiting for the glue to dry as it makes it easier to bring the curved flower surface together,  The stamen in the middle of the flower is rolled into a circle and glued. The color of the stamen is one shade darker than the flower petals.

I assembled the boxes first and then added the leaves and flowers.  I glued one petal at a time and went to the next flower.  The glue was dry when I went to do the next petal on the first flower.

Here is the PDF.  I used 65 lb. cardstock.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vurs3lw4QQhrVLSpSfDg6x8F6pULVsbl/view?usp=sharing

Here is the .Studio file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aJ3ng1VhZWgg1iHB7pcJ7KsYasHdNNYJ/view?usp=sharing

I made 15 little boxes.  I know the residents enjoyed receiving them.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for all your hard work! my mom loves lilies im sure she'll love this too :)

    ReplyDelete