Saturday, March 13, 2021

A Leprechaun Diorama for St.Patrick's Day

A Leprechaun diorama for St.Patrick's Day

For St. Patrick's Day, I made a diorama to brighten your day. The diorama depicts a sunny day in Ireland with a Leprechaun walking through fields of clover on his way to his cottage and a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

This diorama is put together with eight tabs which slide into the side of each scene.

I  used Neenah brand 65 lb WhiteGold metallic cardstock from Office Depot, a sheet of DoodleBug Design paper from a 6 x 6 paper pad named Hoppy Easter from Tuesday Morning. I recommend using a new blade and overcut to cut out this design as the intricate pieces might not cut out correctly.  

Here is the PDF.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your adorable design. You are very talented and generous, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this design, but cannot figure out how to download the complete design in the SVG files. I can only see one layer when I download it using the zip extractor. What am I doing wrong? Help! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The file has not been zipped. All of the scenes have been included in the SVG file. When in the file, zoom out. The other scenes are there.

      Delete