Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Halloween Trick-or-Treat Greeting Card

This Halloween card is similar to the scenes from my two previous blog posts.  The card is 5 inches x 5 1/2 inches.

Five scenes are combined to create the Halloween card.

The scenes are connected in a zig zag design.

The back of the card looks just as good as the front of the card.

I used 65 lb cardstock to make this card.

Here is the PDF.

Here is the .Studio file.

Here is the SVG.

Glue the tabs to the back of each scene. The back scene has the tab glued first and then the metallic paper is glued on top of it. The metallic oval is centered in the back of the this scene.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful designs. I was simply looking for a little information on how to attach a slice form to the inside of a card when I came across your website. You are beyond amazing, I simply couldn't stop looking at and downloading each of your designs from the very first one to the last. My son is an engineer and the gears will be very helpful when I'm trying to create cards for him. Your slice forms are wonderful, more than I could ever imagine. I love to decorate for Halloween so I hope to make a couple of the slice form Halloween decorations soon. When I came to the page with the rubber band activated popups, and watched the video, I had to chuckle as I pictured someone opening a card and having those pop out. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful designs, they are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you found the information that you were looking for to attach a slice form to a card. I love to share my creations and I truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hi again,
    I think I will be able to get a slice form into a card and make it work - if my brain doesn't break. Also, I would like to share your site with a cutter group that I belong to, do you have any objections to my doing that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for promoting my blog. I love to share my creations. 💕

      Delete