Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Spiders

After creating the sliceform pumpkins, it dawned on me that the interior cuttings of the circle sliceform looked like a spider.  However, the cuttings only had six legs and spiders have eight legs.  No problem, using math, I created an eight-legged spider.  Each of the legs is at a 45 degree angle.  I found some random beads in my craft closet...one of the beads is from a broken necklace and the other beads are seed beads and glued them to the center of the spider.



Here is the .Studio file for the spiders.  There are twelve on one page.  I used cardstock.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oGIyVDbRGYV2ZScHpNWW1haUE/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-0VIkmAp0WhuZbV5afAxjMg

Here is the PDF of the spiders.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oGIyVDbRGYQmhIU0pFdWk4cmM/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-OxPn6iNfHoSO7AOsaP1M2w

I love my spiders! They look so real that they fooled my cats.  Be careful if you have a cat, they might want to steal it away and play with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment