Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

Summer is fast approaching and I have decided to create a blog as a depository of all of my past and future papercrafts.

I love to integrate art, architecture and engineering into math.  I have a Cameo Silhouette which I use to cut out a lot of my creations.  It is an amazing machine that can cut just about any image.



Here is a bulletin board which says "Soaring To New Heights In Math".  I cut out a 3D biplane pattern which was purchased from the Silhouette online store and attached the banner with white embroidery thread.  The eiffel tower is 3D and the pattern was also purchased at the Silhouette online store. The 3D buildings were made using the Cameo Silhouette Designer software.  The software is unbelieveable...I love the fact that you can copy an image and do point editing to make an entirely new design.

Please check back often as I have many ideas that I would like to explore and discoveries to share.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, Thank you for sharing your special Art Work with us.
    Me too, like n love your Blog

    ReplyDelete